My Recently Visited Services

This request is to be used to seek help when anything on a university-owned computer is broken or not working correctly and you need assistance from your IT Support group. It is used to report anything broken involving All-In-One, Desktop, Laptop, and Tablets computers, as well as their operating systems and university-provided applications and software.

Request support or report an error related to Banner systems.

Request a new departmental or organizational mailbox.

All services related to the procurement, licensing, and deployment of Adobe software

Request additional print pages to print to residence hall front desks printers.

Request a license for Zoom video conferencing software.

If you need help and the Service Catalog or Knowledge Base have not provided a resolution, submit a request for help.

Services related to the administration and maintenance of all servers in the College of Arts and Letters

Problems with your account, such as password problems, username problems, login problems, etc.

Request printer support for front desk printers in the residence halls.

Services related to the licensing of (non-Adobe) software

Request access to a Missouri State system or application.

Select this option for support with Zoom video conferencing.

Request academic software support for university-owned and personal computers.

Request a license for Camtasia video recording software.

This is for requesting maintenance or supplies for SCUF-funded/managed printers.

Assistance with creating, editing, and deleting web sites.

Report and issue or a submit a suggestion for the Service Portal page, Service Catalog, or Knowledge Base.

Select this option to submit a request for consultation and/or installation of new audio/visual equipment

Services related to the Pro Tools labs (STRO-0112, STRO-0114, STRO-0137) and management of the Avid Pro Tools software in the Advanced Editing Lab (CRAG-0319) or other specialized computer audio installations across the college

Services related to COAL communication, marketing, and event support, including digital signage, livestreaming, email marketing, newsletters, and web development and maintenance

Services related to the procurement of university computer hardware and (non-Adobe) software.

Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration service that is part of Microsoft Office 365.