Incomplete Course Enrollment Request

Students who have received an Incomplete in a course may need access to a current Blackboard course to complete their course work.

If you are the instructor of record for the course, you can submit a request to enroll the student in your Blackboard course. The Office of the Registrar will then verify the student's Incomplete grade and confirm whether the student can be added to the Blackboard course. 

Request Help


Service ID: 38746
Wed 9/11/19 9:22 AM
Wed 6/10/20 9:46 AM