Search6 Results

Services or Offerings?
Services related to the procurement of university computer hardware and (non-Adobe) software.

Request to purchase third-party software applications or systems.

Request a Minitab license.

Request a PC SAS license for academic, non-commercial use.

Request an SPSS license, or a renewal license code, for academic, non-commercial use on personally-owned devices.

Put in a purchase request for Adobe software for a new employee.