Search33 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request support or report an error related to Argos, Bear Intelligence, Bear Finance, or general requests for data and reports.

Home Device Access is designed for connecting home-class devices with limited access.

Request access to the CHPA departmental file shares or request access to the shared network printers.

Sponsored Access is available only for guests of the university who have full-time MSU employees to sponsor their activities and access.

Open Access appears in limited locations and is designed for prospective students and their families.

Access to the MSU and MSU Residential networks are intended for students, faculty and staff.

Request access to a Missouri State system or application.

Get help accessing your MSU Libraries Patron Account.

Get help with accessing the patron ILL system to create new ILL requests or view status on existing requests.


Get help accessing online journals, databases, and other resources provided by the Library.

General support from the Management Information Systems (MIS) team in Computer Services.

Get information or help with the self checkout kiosk or mobile checkout app.

This is for new and replacement BearPass Card printing in the Open-Access Library Computer Lab.